[ The Rules | How to Enter | Standings | Links | For the Record | Scott's Latest Update]
|1. The most convenient
method of entry for those with internet access would be the web entry form
which can be accessed here. Otherwise, get thee
a copy of the NCAA Men's Tournament Bracket. The most convenient place
to get one would be the sports section of your local newspaper. You can
also get the brackets at various sports related web sites (ESPN,
Sportsline, etc.). If you are planning to enter online via this web
site, skip to step 6 below.
2. Fill out the brackets completely using all the college basketball wisdom you can conjure up.
3. Make a prediction for the total combined score for the championship game. For instance, if you think the final score will be 82-76, your prediction would be 158.
4. Create a nickname for yourself. This is important, because if you don't give us one, we'll make one up for you. Historically, these assigned nicknames have not been flattering.
5. Send all that precious information this-away before the first game on Thursday, March 17. Obviously, the fastest way to get the info here is via the web entry form or by e-mail (ncaa(at)hwci.com). If sending your picks by e-mail, the most efficient way of completing this tedious task is to format your picks as follows:
Final game total score:
Final Four losers (round 5):
Round 4 losers (4 teams):
Round 3 losers (8 teams):
Round 2 losers (16 teams):
1. Personally hand the $10 fee to an HWCI member by March 16
2. By check sent by snail mail (mailed and postmarked by March 15, the first day of the tournament). Please e-mail us at ncaa(at)hwci.com to get the address to which mail the checks.
Important exception: If you have an HWCI member who can vouch for you and front your money, this is not a hard deadline.
Remember, if you have any questions, address them to ncaa(at)hwci.com.